Buy Easy Instant Decoration Wall Sticker Decal - Long Stem Pink Flower Butterfly Petals Now
I ordered this set for my daughter's bedroom. The stickers are of good quality and the color is quite close to what was pictured on my computer. The colors are soft and subdued. Perfect for a bedroom. The stickers were moderately easy to install. In a few places it took 2 of us to do it properly. After we got them up we realized that it would look better with another set. So we ordered another and it looks really beautiful in her room! You do NOT have to put it up like it is shown in the picture. Since it comes in various pieces you can arrange these in a way that best suits your needs.it is very sticky I have been moving it from wall to wall 3 or 4 times and it sticks like new, actually you have to be careful when pulling it because it's very tight.the size and color are exactly as on the picture. I like that it's simple and pastel it gives a nice accent without loud, flashy look. Overall, it's just what I wanted.
Want Easy Instant Decoration Wall Sticker Decal - Long Stem Pink Flower Butterfly Petals Discount?
Not the best in quality. They are not perfectly cut so they can be hard to remove from the paper and they look okay on the wall but not great. Of the many flower and trees decals I have put up in my daughter's room these are one of my least favorite.

No comments:
Post a Comment