
- This item says: Be your own kind of beautiful
- Size: 22"x15"
- Color: Black
- Easy to apply to walls, doors, glass and other hard surfaces with application instructions
- No paiting required and will not damage walls

I got this for my living room wall... and I get so many compliments on it! I love how it turned out, and it looks very expensive!
Buy BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL Vinyl wall lettering stickers quotes and sayings home art decor decal Now
I am so happy with my choice of this quote sticker. It goes perfectly on my wall about the bed. Very easy to apply on the wall, good quality, sticker doesn't come out/wear out or anything. Good size and shape to read from quite a good distance.
Read Best Reviews of BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL Vinyl wall lettering stickers quotes and sayings home art decor decal Here
I was pleasantly surprised by this wall decall. It didnt look cheesy like shiny stickers. the quality is very good and it actually looks painted on.
Want BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL Vinyl wall lettering stickers quotes and sayings home art decor decal Discount?
I love this decal. I put it in my fitness room and it really does inspire and motivate me. Would buy again, sticks great!!
I really like it. I thought I was going to have a hard time putting the letters on the wall but I didn't. Its a little shiny but thats ok because its not that bad. It look great on my wall
No comments:
Post a Comment