Sunday, June 22, 2014

Asian Tiger And Cubs Strength Animal Wildlife Picture Art Print

Asian Tiger And Cubs Strength Animal Wildlife Picture Art PrintThis picture is better than I ever expected to get for the price and it looks great in the frame, I also bought from AMAZON, which I put above the headboard of my grandson's bed to which I nick named "TIGER". Now if anyone calls him by his given name "GRIFFEN", He say "No", I am Tiger! he is now 2 yrs. old. and I have ordered several different Tiger stuffed animals from Amazon and also a Tiger Blanket.

One of the Tigers is bigger than him that he sit on like a horse.

I guess I got away a little bit from the topic, but I am so excited about what I have been able to get from Amazon. The picture is so lifelike and beautiful.

The Tiger is endangered, so I named my son Tiger and gave him all these Tiger gifts because someday the only place to find a Tiger is a Zoo.

The delivery was fast and Amazon packs everything like it is fragile.

I bought these prints, then had them dry mounted, did a hand paint process that makes them look like hand painted oil, framed them they are beautiful

Buy Asian Tiger And Cubs Strength Animal Wildlife Picture Art Print Now

This was the first purchas of three wild cat prints. It looks wonderful in a black fram agains a white wall.

Read Best Reviews of Asian Tiger And Cubs Strength Animal Wildlife Picture Art Print Here

love the print, the pictures are fantastic quality is great. maybe getting a third. . . . . . .

Want Asian Tiger And Cubs Strength Animal Wildlife Picture Art Print Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment