On the other hand this is a very nice headboard. Can't see much of it once I put the pillows on the bed, so I wish it was taller. Wouldn't recommend it for a bed with a really thick mattress if you care to see the design. It does add the perfect touch to our room though and it was the perfect color. Very pleased overall.
Friday, December 27, 2013
Dutton Headboard in Brown Crystal
On the other hand this is a very nice headboard. Can't see much of it once I put the pillows on the bed, so I wish it was taller. Wouldn't recommend it for a bed with a really thick mattress if you care to see the design. It does add the perfect touch to our room though and it was the perfect color. Very pleased overall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment